Your primary care physician is your vital connection to all other medical doctors and specialists. Therefore, choosing the right primary care doctor for you and your family is very important. A good doctor sees you as a whole person—mind, body and soul, with friends and family who love and depend on you—and will help you maintain your health, listen to your concerns, and connect you with the best resources, therapists, and specialists when you need them.
CHI St. Joseph Health continues to develop our network of highly skilled physicians in every major discipline—Cardiology, ENT, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Pediatrics, etc.—and at the center, we’ve built an impressive alliance of primary care doctors who’ll do everything in their power to help you stay as healthy as possible.
As part of the CHI St. Joseph and Texas A&M Health Network, your primary care physician has the advanced resources you need to stay healthy. Make an appointment and talk to your doctor about additional steps you can take to keep your family healthy.
Clinics offering extended hours:
- South College Station Primary Care has extended hours until 6 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday this week and next week.
- University Drive Primary Care offers extended hours until 6pm on Mondays.
- College Station Primary Care (Holleman) offers extended hours until 6pm on Mondays.
- West Villa Maria Primary Care is offering extended hours until 6pm this week and next week
Caring for you like family.
CHI St. Joseph and Texas A&M Health Network primary care physicians are committed to helping you maintain good health through education, personal communication, and the latest developments in healthcare.
All our physicians are board certified, have convenient office hours, offer same- or next-day appointments, and work closely with our Express Care providers for the times when you just can't make it to their office. Additionally, lab and imaging services are on-site or nearby each location. Everything we do is about caring for you like family.
Complete family medicine services:
- Wellness exams for adults & children
- Sports school physicals
- Cholesterol screenings
- Blood pressure screenings
- Travel vaccines (not available at all locations)
- Nutrition counseling
- Bone density screenings
- Ear/throat/respiratory infections
- Well-child exams
- Medication counseling
- Skin conditions
- Sports injuries
- Stress and depression
- Allergic conditions
- Gastrointestinal concerns
Chronic disease management:
- Hypertension/High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Thyroid conditions
- Infectious disease
CHI St. Joseph and Texas A&M Health Network clinics are located all across the Brazos Valley. Click on a location to see address, hours, services and providers for that location. Download forms for your visit here.
- Bryan (29th Street)
- Bryan (Austin's Colony)
- Bryan (University Drive)
- Bryan (West Villa Maria Road)
- College Station (Barron Road)
- College Station (Highway 6)
- College Station (Holleman Dr)
Primary Care Physicians